08 October 2007

just a little bit of art

so, here's a little bit of art that i've done recently. actually, in painting, last spring. i figured i'd throw these out there, so if anyone (of my nonexistent readers) wants to shoot me some feedback, i'd be more than happy to listen. seeing that i've just changed my major to fine arts, i'd better get good at what i do, so please tell me what you think. thanks :-)

at home on a rainy day

dead was i, yet alive

one last door...



thanks...a lot

untitled #1


untitled #2

there ya go, hope you like it.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Greetings,

I'm Paul, the lucky dude who managed to marry Petra Houmann.

I'm glad to learn of someone else who doesn't yet know what they are doing in life.

Petraglyph said...

Hey Mike,

that artwork is pretty cool! I'd cheer you on if you decided to switch to a fine arts major. :-) Are they watercolor or oil? I particularly like the "rainy day window" one.

the bearded one said...

thanks! they're actually acrylic.